From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [GT2006] Registration is open! Cocoon GetTogether 2006 (Oct 2-4,Amsterdam)
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:57:33 GMT

On 27.08.2006 18:47:57 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> He he, you can count me in guys. I'm looking forward to meet you in real life.

Me, too.

> I should be there for both days. Are you planning to participate in
> the evening events? Or do we organize our own?

I've registered for both evening events. The Cocoon crowd is a good one.

> Vincent
>

> 2006/8/22, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>:
> > I for both days. Arriving late Monday morning and leaving again Wednesday
> > late morning.
> >
> > On 22.08.2006 20:42:02 Simon Pepping wrote:
> > > I registered for Monday.
> > >
> > > Regards, Simon

the normal registration form on www.cocoongt.org, deselect the "Cocoon GetTogether" checkbox
and select both "Hackaton" boxes. Then, scroll down a little and from the "Knowledge level"
list, select "Working on a different project, here for the hackaton" :).

> > > --
> > > Simon Pepping
> > > home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu
> >

> > Jeremias Maerki