From "Vincent Hennebert" <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GT2006] Registration is open! Cocoon GetTogether 2006 (Oct 2-4,Amsterdam)
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:47:57 GMT
He he, you can count me in guys. I'm looking forward to meet you in real life.

I should be there for both days. Are you planning to participate in
the evening events? Or do we organize our own?

Vincent

2006/8/22, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>:
> I for both days. Arriving late Monday morning and leaving again Wednesday
> late morning.
>
> On 22.08.2006 20:42:02 Simon Pepping wrote:
> > I registered for Monday.
> >
> > Regards, Simon
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 11:20:59AM +0200, Arje Cahn wrote:
> > > Hi FOP folks,
> > >
> > > If you'd like to attent the Cocoon hackaton for FOP-hacking, please use the
normal registration form on www.cocoongt.org, deselect the "Cocoon GetTogether" checkbox and
select both "Hackaton" boxes. Then, scroll down a little and from the "Knowledge level" list,
select "Working on a different project, here for the hackaton" :).