From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Funny FYI: markers as initial children...?
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2006 16:48:29 GMT

I discovered the following in our testcase 'marker_font-size.xml'

<fo:block background-color="red" white-space-collapse="false">
   <fo:marker marker-class-name="m1">
     <fo:block font-size=".5em">
       First marker with small font
     </fo:block>
   </fo:marker>
</fo:block>

According to the Rec, a marker must be an initial child of its
parent, but the above generates a FOText child node for which
willCreateArea() returns true, hence FObj.addMarker() logs an error,
so that there is no marker to retrieve, and the checks obviously
fail. :)

Don't know if it's wrong, but I removed those from the testcases to
make them pass...

Cheers,

Andreas