From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Auto-table layout questions
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:34:31 GMT
In turn I apologize for the delay in my response.

Thank you for the answers. I am working towards "the splitting",
following your precious advice.

I will fax my ICLA by next tuesday.

I will be offline for the week-end but will continue working on my
laptop. I have to start sending you my code some time soon!

Thank you,

Patrick Paul