From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Auto-table layout questions
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:18:09 GMT
Thanks for the pointers.

The intended meaning of un-"touched" was to say that no line-breaking or
other processing takes place on the elements, just returning the element
list.

What is unclear to me is how I can get the element list for a specific
table-cell. Here is what how I see things :

1. create a TableRowIterator for the table-body elements
2. do a prefetchAll()
3. Iterate over row = EffRow[] getNextRowGroup()
   3.1 Get the element list of each table-cell ? This is where I am
unsure how I should get the element lists :
            row.getGridUnits().getPrimary().getElements() ?
   3.2 Once I have the element list of the cell I can easily get its
"full" length.

As well, is there any reading I can do to get a deeper understanding of
GridUnits ?

Thank you,

Patrick Paul