From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Auto-table layout questions
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:37:57 GMT
Just to make sure I understand things correctly, the element list
construction needs to be seperated from the line breaking algorithm ONLY
when using it for auto table layout ? I am asking this because the
LineLayoutManager is not used exclusively by the TableLayoutManager, right ?

If this is correct, how do you recommend I do this split ? Should I
create a new "LineLayoutManager" ? Or should I actually change the
LineLayoutManger and reflect the change anywhere it is necessary in the
code ?

Patrick Paul