From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Auto-table layout questions
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:23:17 GMT
Thank you Jeremias, I have already read your notes and I intend to split
the element list construction and the line breaking right after I've
implemented a working basic auto-table layout. This will allow me to
have a better understanding of how things work before tackling a more
delicate task.

Thanks for the help,

Patrick