From Patrick Paul <ppaul_apa...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Auto-table layout questions
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:30:39 GMT
Great this is exactly what I needed, just didn't know where to look
(just as I received your message I had coded my own little routine).

Now I need a little pointer on how best to fly over table rows without
"touching" them. I have some idea but I would prefer to check with the
experts.

Thank you,

Patrick