From Finn Bock <bck...@worldonline.dk>
Subject Re: Error message: "Should be first"
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:14:59 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> One of my clients reported to me that he gets a "Should be first" error
> message on the log. This happens in (Page)BreakingAlgorithm.removeNode().
> I get the impression that the code there is not finished rather than
> that is a real error condition.

Correct. In BreakingAlgorithm, at least, I simply didn't bother to
implement the out-of-order removing because I thought it wouldn't happen.

Adding conditions and flags, such as found in PageBreakingAlgorithm
seems unnecessary to me.

Just unconditionally remove the node in the single-linked list.

regards,
finn