From Pierre-Henri Kraus <phkr...@skynet.be>
Subject Border Painting
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 13:27:09 GMT
Hi, i got a few questions concerning the border painting...

Where does it actually takes places ? It seems it's done in
AbstractPathOrientedRenderer, method DrawBorders(...) but then the
collapsing border model should already be implemented (it checks if its
the border is outer or not, and draw the border style which at been
resolved at the layout stage). Is the border conflict resolving already
done ? I've seen a few lines which seemed to do it fully (expect for
spanned cells) in CollapsingBorderModelEyeCatching or something. I'm
really lost...