From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r422509 - /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/foschema/fop-configuration.xsd
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:26:10 GMT
Yeah, looks like a bug in XMLSpy. In Eclipse this validates just fine
when I follow your suggestion. However, there's no error message if the
file violates the schema and the schema is specified as a plain file
name instead of as an URI. Another nit is that you can't validate a file
if you open it from a external folder. You only get to validate the file
if you have it in a tree inside Eclipse. :-(

Thanks!

On 18.07.2006 20:56:17 Simon Pepping wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:48:55PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > The attached file fails to validate with the XSD as found in the repo.
> > But then, it's probably just one more of these cases that software does
> > not really want to just work. Probably just a bug in my editor.
>
> Apparently. On my system it validates nicely. I use xerces, or I use
> Eclipse Web Tools Platform. Would it help if you change the path in
> the noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute to a URI?

Jeremias Maerki