From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Error message: "Should be first"
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:10:52 GMT
One of my clients reported to me that he gets a "Should be first" error
message on the log. This happens in (Page)BreakingAlgorithm.removeNode().
I get the impression that the code there is not finished rather than
that is a real error condition. I'll try to extend removeNode() so it
really removes the disabled node.

See the attached demo file (You'll need italian hyphenation available to
get the error).

I'll try to fix that tomorrow. If Luca or anyone else has any further comments
on that, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki