From KeithHarris <ke...@keithharris.org>
Subject Re: AFP Renderer
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 17:04:43 GMT

Works a treat. Thanks very much.

Back to dev matters - I see from some of the AFP docs that a couple of years
ago they started supporting TrueType fonts (even with the option to embed
the font data in the output file and UTF-16 instead of old EBCDIC). From
looking through the sandbox code I'm assuming this isn't supported yet by
the renderer. Any thoughts on this / advice for me if I was going to have a
bash at contributing something along these lines?

Keith
Sent from the FOP - Dev forum at Nabble.com.