From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: Generalized Knuth-Plass Linebreaking Algorithm
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 18:20:04 GMT
Hello,

During the past weeks I added a test facility. This allows one to feed
test texts in an XHTML-like document. It is now available on my web
site, http://www.leverkruid.eu/GKPLinebreaking/index.html. Since
publication, I discovered that there is a problem with the treatment
of soft-hyphens. I am working on it.

Note that I am changing web domain from nl to eu.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu