From b.ohns...@freenet.de
Subject Re: Re: RTF and table/column widths - table width attribute
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:53:48 GMT
Hi again,

forget everything I said about that Length- and unit-retrieval from fo.flows, I've found the
mistake. I'll do it the other way 'round, instead of calculating from the fixed to the proportional
ones I'll hand it over to the PercentBaseContext first (normalizing proportional and percentage
widths to values <1.0). If table width-attribute is "auto", I'll assume 100% width. Though
I need the table's width if it's not proportional or auto, e.g. width="190mm".

In additional this getObject-topic is still open...

1 Million Singles in Ihrer Nahe. Finden Sie Ihren Traumpartner
bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse:
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512