From b.ohns...@freenet.de
Subject Re: Re: RTF - list-item-label encoding (was: RTF and table/column widths (moved from fop-users))
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:23:02 GMT

----- original Nachricht --------

Betreff: Re: RTF - list-item-label encoding (was: RTF and table/column widths (moved from
fop-users))
Gesendet: Sa 04 Mär 2006 11:53:19 CET
Von: "Andreas L Delmelle"<a_l.delmelle@pandora.be>

> You're quite right, I believe. Any changes to this will lead to a
> marginal overall improvement at best.
Mkay

> This whole thing got me wondering, though, if there are any other
> places in the rtf-lib where characters outside of the 7-bit ASCII
> range are incorrectly written to the output as characters (instead of
> passing through RtfStringConverter to do unicode escapes).
I'll look through this, write some fancy test documents. I'm starting right now with my suggested
improvements on the proportional width calculations. Maybe I dig out some other issues...

> We'll keep looking as well.
>
> Thanks for your input/feedback!
NP at all

> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

--- original Nachricht Ende ----

1 Million Singles in Ihrer Nahe. Finden Sie Ihren Traumpartner
bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse:
http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512