From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Important: The Temp_API_Finalization branch is merged back in to Trunk!
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:36:08 GMT
On Mar 27, 2006, at 12:11, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hi,

> The merge is done. Everyone please note that the outer API of FOP has
> changed as discussed.
>
> I hope I have time this evening to update the documentation. In the
> meantime: the embedding examples are fully updated and cleaned up.

Hmm... I just updated to the latest revision, and suddenly the fo
tree tests go wrong somehow. Note that they don't fail: only, the
test:assert elements seem to be processed as if they were regular
nodes in the FO namespace. No tests, so no failures. :)

Other than that, nothing to report.

Could this be caused by the merge? I'll have a look later on, but it
always helps to know where. :)

Cheers,

Andreas