From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Important: The Temp_API_Finalization branch is merged back in to Trunk!
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:43:46 GMT
On Mar 27, 2006, at 20:03, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Good catch, Andreas. I've already fixed it. Thanks.
>
> It was not necessarily caused by the merge. Rather, it was the changed
> order of initialization.

OK, thanks for the quick fix. I added a little change to FOTreeTester
to make it conform to what I gather is the advantage of the modified
API (and more or less what the LayoutEngineTester does)

BTW: if it may be used as an indication, the BasicDriverTestSuite
performs noticeably faster after the merge. I got an almost 30%
performance boost there, don't know if the rest of you sees it as
well (?)

Cheers,

Andreas