From Pierre-Henri Kraus <kraus.pierre-he...@skynet.be>
Subject A newcomer
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:38:19 GMT
Hello,
My name is Pierre-Henri Kraus and i'm a student at the University of
Li├Ęge (ULG) in Belgium.
I'm currently in the last year to be a bachelor in computing (5 years
studies type), and i have to do an "end of study work", and mine
consists of helping an open-source XSL-FO processor developpement team.
After a preliminary analysis, i've chosen FOP, which proved to be the
most advanced and "living".

I've had a talk with Jeremias, and with my supervising teacher too, and
among the points worth looking at, we decided that i would work on
page-number-citation-last from XSL 1.1 (if that's ok for you), and/or
eventually, on reviving SVGRenderer if you can confirm me that it's
about taking a SVG file as input for a fo:graphic element (by opposition
to the SVG rendering backend).

Pierre-Henri