From Ben Litchfield <...@benlitchfield.com>
Subject Re: Combine FOP & PDFBox efforts?
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 03:39:16 GMT
Hi Clay,

I am glad to hear this sounds like a possibility.

PDFBox is currently licensed under the BSD license.  I did not initially
envision a change in licensing, but I am open to possibilities if
necessary.  Is there a reason it would need to change?

It is my understanding that Apache projects can utilize projects that
are BSD licensed.  Is it possible for the existing FOP pdf classes to
become part of PDFBox under the BSD license?

Ben