From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache FOP 0.91 beta released
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:17:46 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2005, at 10:25 AM, Jess Holle wrote:
>
>> I'd still *really* like to see automatic table layout in 1.0...

This isn't important for my users needs. RenderX didn't implement
automatic table layout until version 4.x of XEP. I belive this is
because most documents don't need it.

If it is key for your documents, then why not have a go at implementing
it yourself? We would be very grateful for any code contribution ;)

>> Decimal cell alignment would also be nice, but is not as critical  by
>> a long shot.
>> --
>> Jess Holle
>

> This may already be completed. Please check this page for more  details
> on status:

Automatic table layout has not been completed yet. Jeremias has only
written some ideas on how to implement it.

Chris