From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Hyphetation broken with last commits
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:51:08 GMT
On Dec 16, 2005, at 17:24, Adam Strzelecki wrote:

Hi fellas,

> Just wanted to let you know that it is not really related to the
> hyphetation 8-O
>
> I just found other file that crashes FOP without using hyphetation....
>
> Seems addALetterSpaceTo is fetching element index -1 without
> checking if
> it is -1...

Just as a heads-up:
This error looked familiar to me. I encountered it while playing with
the whitespace-handling algorithm (changes not committed yet). A
quick search showed that there are two blocks in the FO file that
have linefeed-treatment="preserve"... If I remember correctly, that's
what this error is related to.

Funny... My locally modified version --whitespace-handling moved up
in the FO class hierarchy to FObjMixed--reports the same error, but
for a zero index.

Still not sure what the exact cause is, but this may point someone in
the right direction (I hope).

Cheers,

Andreas