From Adam Strzelecki <...@java.pl>
Subject Re: Hyphetation broken with last commits
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:59:04 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

> Well, I'm really wondering why I couldn't reproduce the problem. Shrug.

Seems that Manuel fixes cured the problem.
Thanks Manuel !!!
New FOP build is pretty stable for me now, tested on several documents
(some of them over 100 pages) :)

>> I also spotted that after this SVN update that introduced this bug FOP
>> started to complain:
>>
>>> The extent in inline-progression-direction (width) of a table is bigger than
the available space (468000mpt > 420000mpt) (fo:table, location: 323/133)
>>> The extent in inline-progression-direction (width) of a table is bigger than
the available space (468000mpt > 420000mpt) (fo:table, location: 440/124)
>> ... when the margin-left="-4pc" for fo:block is set like that:
>
> Thanks for spotting that. I've just fixed it.
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=357674&view=rev

No more errors like that in new build.

Thanks a lot & regards,
--