From Adam Strzelecki <...@java.pl>
Subject Re: Hyphetation broken with last commits
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:40:50 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

> All test cases pass, so it's a special situation. Please send a test
> file. Thanks.
Attached.

Seems that I'm all of special situations  ;)

BTW. Maybe it is worth to put some special message at
src\java\org\apache\fop\cli\Main.java line 185

options.getLogger().error("This is probably bug of FOP version blah
bla... contact us at blah blah or send bug report at blah blah.", e);
e.printStackTrace();

instead options.getLogger().error("Exception", e);

.. coz I needed to modify Main.java in order to see the stack trace.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|