From Adam Strzelecki <...@java.pl>
Subject Re: ToUnicode table for CID embedded fonts patch available
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:02:44 GMT
> Vincent Hennebert is already working with the FOray project to integrate
> its font subsystem with FOP so we will have ToUnicode CMaps. It's nice
> that you share your patch with everyone but it won't be applied to the
> old, frozen maintenance branch anymore.
So once now I moved to FOP SVN TRUNK ... I just submitted ToUnicode map
patch for SVN version of FOP. I know that FOray is very close.. however
if anybody must now generate docs with custom fonts here it is...

Regards.. and thanks for great opensource alternative :))
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|