From Adam Strzelecki <...@java.pl>
Subject Re: Using Docbook stylesheets in FOP
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:34:08 GMT
Simon wrote:

> The docbook stylesheets seem to be a pain for most XSLT
> processors. Restricting myself to Java XSLT processors, I
> have only been successful with Saxon6. Xalan and the Xalan processor
> built into Java 5 cannot compile the docbook/fo stylesheets.
I managed to pass over that problem using Xalan 2.7.0. However I cannot
still find out the way how to configure CATALOG files so it will work
with Xalan while I just use command:
fop -xml mybook.xml -xsl docbook.xsl -pdf mybook.pdf

however URIResolver and EntityResolver are specified only on Xalan's
command line... so no idea how to push that directly trough FOP without
mod to sourcecode.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|