From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Beta release next week?
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:29:57 GMT
On Dec 14, 2005, at 14:33, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Given the number of bugs fixed and the feedback we got, I think it
> should be safe to do another release tagged "beta". I don't care
> too much about the exact version number.
> I'll leave suggestions up to you. Release early, release often....
>
> WDYT?

+1. 0.90beta sounds fine to me.

Cheers,

Andreas

P.S.: Apologies for not being able to invest a lot of time lately.
Currently very busy at the job --in fact working two jobs at the same
time (for only one salary, no less :-S), so in the evenings my
brain's a bit too full to go delving through source code looking for
bugs/possible improvements-- but that's soon about to change. In the
meantime, I'll help where I can...