From "Lalitha Prasad" <lalith...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:00:25 GMT
Hi,

  While generating font metrics file . I am getting the following exception:

C:\Java\fop-0.20.5>java -cp
"fop.jar;avalon-framework.jar;xml-apis.jar;xercesImp
l-2.2.1.jar;xalan-2.4.1.jar" org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader
C:\Java\fop-0.2
0.5\Arialuni.ttf C:\Java\fop-0.20.5\arialuni.xml
TTF Reader v1.1.1

Reading C:\Java\fop-0.20.5\Arialuni.ttf...

Number of glyphs in font: 51180
Postscript format 3
Creating xml font file...

Creating CID encoded metrics
Writing xml font file C:\Java\fop-0.20.5\arialuni.xml...

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
file:\C
:\Java\fop-0.20.5\arialuni.xml (The filename, directory name, or volume
label sy
ntax is incorrect)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultCont
entHandler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:263)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transf
ormerIdentityImpl.java:296)
        at
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.writeFontXML(TTFReader.java:243)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.main(TTFReader.java:196)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
file:\C:\Java\fop-0.20.5\arialuni.xml
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultCont
entHandler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:253)
        ... 3 more
---------
java.io.FileNotFoundException: file:\C:\Java\fop-0.20.5\arialuni.xml (The
filena
me, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultCont
entHandler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:253)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transf
ormerIdentityImpl.java:296)
        at
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.writeFontXML(TTFReader.java:243)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.main(TTFReader.java:196)
This font contains no embedding license restrictions

What might be the reason. All jar and other Font ttf files are in the same
directory.

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance,

LALITH