From "Lalitha Prasad" <lalith...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 05:12:52 GMT
Hi Pietschmann,

Thanks for your reply.

  The main pointing issue is we should display the following list of
Characters in PDF.

  http://courses.chem.psu.edu/chem38/technical/special-characters.html

We are doing Drugs related project. Users will paste the information from MS
Word into our Applications Form. We have provided the Print option for
taking Printouts.For that we are using FOP.

It is displaying correctly in our JSPs.

Can we display these Characters in PDF using FOP?.

If possible please send me that information ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,
LALITH