From "Lalitha Prasad" <lalith...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:22:32 GMT
If the Charset is "UTF-8". I got the following exceptions:

1. "javax.servlet.ServletException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8
sequence."   and
2. "javax.servlet.ServletException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x19)
was fou
nd in the element content of the document."

I have changed the Charset from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1. Now I cann't print some
Special Charactors on the PDF eventhough those characters are displaying in
HTML Interfaces.

Please help me in this regard. We are using "Fop -xsl foo.xsl -xml foo.xml
-pdf foo.pdf" pattern forgenerating PDF files using FOP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LALITH