From "Lalitha Prasad" <lalith...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:42:20 GMT
Yes , we can print the special characters using different fonts ( ie. Symbol
). But i need to print original chars also.It seems very difficult to apply
muliple font for muliple occurences of special Characters.

Do you have any easy method to print one paragraph with different
font-families?. I can apply different fonts by using XSL and XSL:FO.

              <fo:in-line font-family="Symbol">&#8805;</fo:in-line>. i can

print '' in PDF.

If you know any easy method. please let me know.

Regards,
LALITH