From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mwessend...@pironet-ndh.com>
Subject [Tests] automated Tests for FOP's XSL-Standard compilance
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:41:37 GMT
Hi there,

are there any (unit) tests regarding FOP's standard compilance?

I'd like to document the FOP behaivor when it becomes an input file that contains a <fo:table/>
with NO table-layout="fixed".
So in my case (not a test case (yet)) I saw a PDF file on my disk (so "out.size() > 0"
is true ;)), but that guy is empty, since
FOP isn't able to process that <fo:table/>. Such a test case would be fine to create
automated test on my development cases.

I am using/evaluating (better testing?) some converters (html2fo and css2xslfo) to produce
FO files from (x)html files. And that pain I would like to automate ;)

Any ideas? Or perhaps existing test cases ? ;)

Thanks and regards,
Matthias