From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: OT: Moving to UK? (RE: Foray's font subsystem for Fop)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 02:44:21 GMT
Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

>>Do you, by chance, intend to visit ApacheCon in Stuttgart in July?
>>

>(I take this 'you' to be plural)
>Me personally, I did intend to visit when I first received word, but
>unfortunately I wasn't able to get the necessary time off... A shame though,
>so close. :-(

I came close to going...But ultimately it would have been quite
expensive and time-consuming for me to plan such a trip.  There's an
"Extreme XML" Conference in Canada this August that looked pretty good
and would cost me much less--so I signed up for that instead as my
learning-vacation for the year.

>>If you come to Switzerland, tell me!
>>

>Will certainly do so. I do want to travel to Switzerland very much --in my
>dreams, I even have a house there :-)

with a *very, very* luxurious attic I would suspect...  ;-)

Glen