From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Fop Viewer
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:20:51 GMT
Thanks for the helping our project Richard!  FOP/XSL is a fascinating
mathematical equation, and the clearer and rawer we can make that
equation, the more it will attract the best computer scientists and
mathematicians from around the world to help us work on determining it.
Reading your credentials on your website is only further confirming this
for me.

(Sorry though <red face/>, I hope someone else can help out with this
patch--renderers have not been my focus for a long time...)

Regards,
Glen