From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Foray's font subsystem for Fop
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:58:51 GMT
Welcome back Vincent!  No, we switched from Avalon Logging to Commons
Logging some time ago.  The FOPAvalonization page is rather out-of-date.

Victor and I tend to have different architectural ideas.  I have not
researched his font work but I believe other team members are more
knowledgable about it.  Fonts are hardly my speciality--I suspect our
font implementation in 1.0 can use some improvement though.

Thanks,
Glen