From Renaud Richardet <renaud.richar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:57:16 GMT
Bonjour

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

>You're right. I didn't check them when reviewing the patch. I tried
>again but I don't get valid images.
>
>Renaud, would you please post the two images separately? Thank you.

<Humhum/>

1) I can't find the pictures anymore (changed computer, and failed to
copy those ressources :( ).
2) fopLogo.gif was a logo that appeared on the viewer itself [1] and
logo_big.jpg was for the menu help>about [2].
3) Anyway, those pictures were a quick fix for me (low quality), just to
make the viewer more attractive.

Sorry,
Renaud

[1] PreviewDialog.java line 141