From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Remove LayoutManager.getWordChars(StringBuffer, Position, Position)?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:56:14 GMT
Team,

We have a three-parameter LayoutManager.getWordChars() [1], of which
only TextLayoutManager has a meaningful implementation.  It is not
called anywhere--the only version in use today is a two-parameter
getWordChars(SB, Position) from LM's InlineLevelLayoutManager
subinterface.  I'm almost certain we can get rid of it--it will be a
goner tomorrow unless I hear complaints.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] void getWordChars(StringBuffer sbChars, Position bp1, Position bp2);