From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: Foray's font subsystem for Fop
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:23:03 GMT
No. Licensing is absolutely no problem in this case. FOray is
distributed under the same license as FOP. What we can't simply do is
take Victor's (source) code and put it in our code repository without
Victor doing a grant to the ASF. That's a matter of ASF policy. We can
add a JAR, however.

On 13.06.2005 05:29:08 Glen Mazza wrote:
> Licensing is another headache, Victor would probably need to donate the
> code first to Apache before we could use it.

Jeremias Maerki