From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:22:37 GMT
We'd appreciate if you would post questions on FOP to the fop-user
mailing list next time. Thank you.

Since we have XML charsets are less of a problem today. I suggest you
use UTF-8 as encoding for your XML documents so you have the full
Unicode charset available to you which can map every character you will
need.

Please have a look at the following example FO file:

examples/fo/basic/fonts.fo (in the FOP distribution)
or
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/examples/fo/basic/fonts.fo?rev=1.3&view=markup

Some additional info here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#xml-special-chars

On 07.06.2005 09:26:33 Lalitha Prasad wrote:
>   I need to print Special Charactors in PDF file. ie. Trade Marks  and etc.
>
> Is it possible to print more than two Charsets usinf FOP?.

Jeremias Maerki