From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: build fop-1.0dev in java IDE
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:12:21 GMT
Hi Kevin

You didn't say what your problem is, but I suspect you're missing the
sources that are generated during the build. You need to run "ant
codegen" which generates the missing sources in the directory:

build/gensrc

If you add this directory to the source directories you should be a lot
closer to building FOP. If you still have problems, please let us know
which. I can't really help with JBuilder. I've abandoned it right after
Eclipse came out.

Some additional help can be found here on the Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FOPIDESetupGuide

It would be nice of you to add the JBuilder specifics once you get it
running.

I hope that helps.

On 06.06.2005 11:54:22 Kevin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to build fop-1.0.dev in JBuilder9, but I failed. Who can tell me how
> to build fop-1.0dev in such IDE? Otherwise how to trace the executing?

Jeremias Maerki