From Alex Milowski <ale...@milowski.org>
Subject Re: Region-body intruding into region-after
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:23:13 GMT

On Jun 13, 2005, at 6:09 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Please send questions like that to the fop-users mailing list next
> time.
> Thank you.

As I'm testing the development version and so I thought such questions
should
go here.

> The comformance document you mention can be found here:
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
>
> The features you use above are all supported in 0.20.5.

Again, I'm interested in knowing the status of the CVS HEAD.

>>  Is this suppose to be working in the current CVS trunk?
>
> It should work in CVS HEAD but at the moment it is not guaranteed to do
> so because we're still in the middle of development. I have seen cases
> where content intruded region-after in the CVS HEAD code. This will be
> fixed eventually. In 0.20.5, I know of no such problem, except if you
> mess with block-containers.

Well, then I have an example where the CVS HEAD seems to no be working.
  Should
I submit this as an issue for tracking purposes?  I have several
sequences
of blocks that use the keep-together and that may be cause the incorrect
intrusion.

-- Alex Milowski

"The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity of
the
considered."