From "Asleson, Ryan" <asle...@BIWORLDWIDE.com>
Subject RE: C++ question
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:39:12 GMT

I can't speak for the developers, but I seriously doubt they would convert to C++.  If you're
looking for C++ XSL-FO formatter, try xmlroff:

http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/index.html

I don't know how much development it's undergoing though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Clark [mailto:sclark@exstream.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:29 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: C++ question

Will Fop ever be converted to C++?

Spencer Clark
Intern Software Developer
Exstream Software
2424 Harrodsburg Road, Suite 200
Lexington, KY 40503
(859) 296.0600 work
(859) 583.7818 direct
(859) 223.9737 fax
sclark@exstream.com
connecting with the eGeneration
www.exstream.com

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.