From "Glen Mazza" <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Changing available BPD between pages
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:50:35 GMT
----- Original Message -----

> But since the PageSequenceMaster is a
> stateful beast that can currently only iterate in one direction I'm in
> trouble. Next week I'll research a good way to reset or run backwards
> the PageSequenceMaster so the already created PV in the Provider can
> ultimately be replaced with a PV for a blank page.

Yes, making PageSequenceMaster flexible--bidirectional, resettable, directly
accessable in a static manner for any given page, etc--would be a very nice
idea, and would result in downstream PSLM logic being much easier.  I
recommend improving PSM first so your subsequent layout work would be
simpler.

Glen