From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: xml-fop-maintenance/xml-fop-maintenance failed
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:22:42 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:

> The thing that caught my eye is that it indicates xml-fop-maintenance.
> I thought the maintenance branch (fop-0_20_2-maintain) was frozen (I
> haven't noticed anyone updating the code--I doubt it, but could it be
> my manual update of the design/layout.html page?

It's probably a Batik API change -- again --, probably because of
the recent jumbo Batik commit. Look here:

>> apache/fop/svg/SVGElement.java:198: <anonymous
>> org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElement$1> is not abstract and does not
>> override  abstract method deselectAll() in
>> org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGContext
>>     [javac]             public float getFontSize(){

GUMP was designed exactly for the purpose of detecting these
problems. Which doens't give much of a guidance how to handle
this specific instance. We could just ignore it, and/or remove
fop-maintenance from the nightly GUMP.

I wonder why HEAD isn't affected?

J.Pietschmann