From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Switch from AddLMVisitor to FObj.addLayoutManager()
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:23:32 GMT
Victor Mote wrote:
> I don't understand. More interested in working footnotes or multi-column
> layout than what? Is removing AddLMVisitor an advancement in getting
> footnotes or multi-column layout working better? Are you reminding us of
> your neutrality on modularity? Or are you saying that this kind of question
> is irrelevant? Please let me remind you that I was responding to a direct
> question.

I know. I just loathe heated debates around topics which are, from
the viewpoint of an end user, a side show. Modularity is nice to
have, but if there aren't any modules which actually do the real
work, users hardly care. I wish everybody would expend the
energy on more pressing issues.

J.Pietschmann