From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: validateChildNode prevents extensions.
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:15:03 GMT
Oh, when I meant "alter the system" I also meant
adding classes, using different classes, etc., i.e.,
some things need to be done beforehand to accomodate a
new element.

BTW, without divulging too much that may hurt your
interests, would you mind explaining your reluctance
to just modify FOP source (replace classes, etc.) for
what you are trying to market?  Is it licensing
issues--or is it more for programmatic style/user
convenience?  I want to better understand your
reluctance on this matter.

Glen