From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Redesign
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:35:18 GMT
On Aug 2, 2004, at 1:48 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
>> Just to be sure, are these amongst the changes you're looking for:
>
> Hi Clay, yes these are the changes I was looking for. If you could
> apply the changes manually I would be most grateful. Thanks,
>
> Chris

Done. Keep in mind, I *manually* edited the page (vi is my friend!),
and that's how I made the update. I actually deleted the 3 TRs in the
TABLE (the 2 modified indicated below, and the one between), and then
pasted the updated version. If there were other changes you made to
that file, they didn't make it in.

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. It was a bit of a rush editing the live xml.apache.org site... I
probably shouldn't like it that much! :-D