From "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: missing something obvious
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:18:56 GMT

Maybe a bit short as an answer, so to extend a little : the class, IIC, gets
generated (along with the individual Property & PropertyMaker
classes/interfaces --and the fonts) through XSLT during the build process.
There's a codegen dir somewhere with the base XML/XSL files.

Took me quite a while to figure this out, so hope I have saved you some
time.

Greetz,

Andreas