From Glen Mazza <grm7...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove ant.jar and build.bat/sh
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:48:23 GMT
I disagree on this point, if we're removing ant.jar, I
don't see a need for continuing to maintain a build.sh
and build.bat.

Given that they must install Ant, it isn't too
traumatic to next navigate to the fop working
directory and type "ant" to make the build.  (I'm not
being sarcastic--the way our build.xml is constructed,
"ant" is all you have to type!)

Glen