From "Tibor Vyletel" <t...@centrum.sk>
Subject Connection between FO object and Area object
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:47:50 GMT
Hello FOPers,

I'm using FOP in one my project. I have created a new renderer (rendering GEF figures), but
recently I got stuck with one very unpleasant problem:

I was persuaded that I will be able to determine original ID atribute of a fo element in corresponding
Area class, but now I'm disappointed, because there seem to be no way of doing it. I was trying
Trait.ID_AREA and Trait.ID_LINK but these are not currently used. Areas don't have a reference
to FONodes. Is there any other way how to get to FO objects (or at least ID attribute) during
visual rendering?

Thanks in advance

Tibor

PS: I use HEAD version of FOP.